- Detail Images
From coffee shop to summit.
Great under a shell when the pow gets deep or on its own during more-temperate parts of the year, the Mammut Men's Arctic ML Hooded Jacket is a great synthetic hoodie that pulls double duty as a standalone and a go-to insulation layer. Made from 100% polyester fabric, the Arctic ML wicks sweat and moisture away from your core while still retaining warmth and keeping you toasty. Flatlock seams prevent the chafage you'd normally experience from a less-intentional garment, and the cinchable hood lets you put a layer between your noggin and the tempestuous conditions. Super versatile, stylish and functional, wear it to the coffee shop, or the summit.
- A fleece for layering in the stormy cold, or wearing around town
- Polartec Thermal Pro is sweat-wicking, breathable, and quick-drying
- Flatlock seams assure a chafe-free fit that won't rub you the wrong way
- Drawcord hood seals in warmth and beats back wind and chill
- Hand pockets keep necessities and everyday essentials close by
- Q & A
This thing is sweet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
It's definitely a slim fitting jacket but that adds to the warmth. It's a really comfortable fleece material yet it also feels durable and hardy. been wearing this effectively underneath a puffy jacket and it adds some great warmth. I got a small and I'm 150 lbs and 6 ft and it fits snug in a good way.