- Detail Images
Warm and waterproof for your powder pleasure.
The Mammut Men's Andalo HS Hooded Jacket fends off whipping winds and cold conditions as you embark on your dual- or single-plank adventures. Fortified with a DryTech exterior, the Andalo not only offers windproof and waterproof protection, but ensures breathable performance from your first lap to the last. The Ajungilak OTI Element synthetic insulation ensures low-profile warmth, even when wet, while the zippered underarm ventilation provides on-the-go body temperature regulation, so you don't have to shed excess layers in favor of dumping excess body heat. Plus, the hand gaiters and fixed powder skirt totally block the elements, and the jacket-to-pant interface allows you to seal in warmth and protection, making the Andalo ideal for those deep powder days.
- A weatherproof, insulated jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- DryTech exterior is waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold, even when wet
- Underarm ventilation offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Multipel pockets keep necessities close and accessible
- Internal wrist gaiters and powder skirt seal out elements
- Hood is fully adjustable for a personalized fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface allows for a sealed-in feel