Because, eventually we all go uphill.
At home in the maelstrom and ready for uphill travel, the Mammut Men's Andalo HS Pant is a great option for both inbounds and backcountry skiing. A waterproof, breathable DryTech shell protects against driving snow during all-time powder days, so you don't have to call it quits before the lift ceases to spin. The Ajungilak OTI Element insulation is made from synthetic fill, so it'll still retain heat and warmth after getting wet in the rain or snow. The adjustable waistband lets you dial in the fit to your preferred specifications, and the Andalo HS includes zippered and mesh-lined thigh vents so you can cool things off and supply airflow to your internal layers.
- Resort-ready ski or snowboard pants ideal for cold conditions
- Waterproof, breathable DryTech shell protects against driving snow
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold and retains warmth when wet
- Mesh-lined thigh vents offer on-the-go ventilation
- Water-resistant zippered hand pockets stash essentials
- Integrated boot gaiters form a snow-tight seal around boots
- Q & A
Havenât gotten these to the mountain yet but right out of the box I love the comfort and fit. Itâs hard to find ski pants that are listed in actual waist sizes instead of S,M,L,XL. They have an amazingly soft mesh lining that will be great for layering. Feel warm and not to puffy.