Good looks and high performance.
Equally as good-looking as it is hard-wearing, the Mammut Men's Andalo HS Hooded Jacket fends off whipping winds and cold conditions as you embark on your dual or single planked adventures. Fortified with a DRYtech exterior, the Andalo not only offers windproof and waterproof protection, but ensures breathable performance from your first lap, all the way to the last.
The Ajungilak OTI Element synthetic insulation assures low-profile, versatile warmth even when wet, while the zippered, underarm ventilation provides on-the-go body temperature regulation, meaning you don't have to shed excess layers in favor of dumping excess body heat. Additionally, the stretchy hand gaiters and fixed powder skirt further safeguard you from the elements, and the jacket-to-pants interface allows you to flawlessly seal in your warmth and protection, making the Andalo ideal for those deep powder days. Not to mention, the myriad of pockets are designed to keep all of your necessities close at hand.
- A weatherproof, insulated jacket for skiing or snowboarding
- DRYtech exterior is waterproof and breathable
- Synthetic insulation curbs the cold, even when wet
- Underarm ventilation offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Internal wrist gaiters and powder skirt seal out elements
- Hood is fully adjustable for a personalized fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface allows for a sealed-in feel