A one-stop shop for all things alpine.
Ideal for skiers rappelling into steep lines off the Aiguille du Midi or freeriders accessing pucker-inducing spines somewhere in the Chugach, Mammut's Alyeska Realization Pro HS Men's Pants are built with an integrated climbing harness that's also removable when you're skiing low-angle pow. The Alyeskas get a serious dose of waterproof and breathable protection in the form of a Gore-Tex Pro shell and Gore Winstopper bib to cut chill from howling alpine winds. A dedicated transceiver pocket is 100 times burlier than other beacon pockets on the market with a protective textile layer, fixed buckle and ring, and load-bearing design with tearproof connection to the waistband to help ensure the beacon isn't ripped away in the event of an avalanche. The cuffs are reinforced with a lightweight and burly Dyneema material, and the cuffs feature press-button adjustability to accommodate crampons.
- Burly ski pants designed for accessing big lines in the alpine
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro shell is waterproof and breathable
- Gore Windstopper bib blocks chill from wind
- Integrated climbing harness meets EN 12277 safety standards
- Removable design allows harness to be detached on mellow days
- Barryvox transceiver pocket with load-bearing design
- Two gear loops secure ice screws and carabiners
- Dyneema reinforced cuffs resist wear from boots and crampons