Pants that breathe with you.
The Mammut Men's Alvier HS Pant easily transitions from snowy ski resorts to powdery backcountry. A DRYtechnology exterior provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection in snowfall, and the C-Knit lining enhances the pant's breathability, moisture management, and comfort on steep climbs. Fully taped seams enhance waterproofing by preventing moisture from seeping through into the interior.
- A robust, lightweight ski and freeride pant with fully sealed seams
- Highly waterproof, breathable DRYtechnology construction
- Moisture-wicking lining pulls sweat away from your skin
- Full-length side vents add breathability when things heat up
- Regular fit doesn't hinder your movement and allows more layers
- Stretchable ankle gaiters bulk up protection against snow
- Multiple pockets stash everything you might want while adventuring