Stay light. Stay breathable.
Smartly designed for rigorous backcountry tours and chilly trail runs, the Mammut Men's Aenergy SO Softshell Jacket protects you from harsh mountain weather when you're pushing yourself on the mountain and trail. The DWR finish repels rain and snow to keep you pleasantly dry through inclement conditions.
Constructed with a SOFtech 3-layer membrane, the Aenergy SO Softshell is both wind and water-resistant when you're skinning up your favorite backcountry stash and exercising through the doldrums of winter. Stretch panels strategically located along the sides and back allow unrestricted range of motion. There's even a handy interior pocket for stashing your skins when you're transitioning from uphill touring to downhill ripping.
- Conquer the backcountry without sweating profusely
- SOFtech 3-layer membrane is wind and water-resistant
- DWR finish repels snow flurries and light showers
- Highly breathable fabric prevents perspiration build-up
- Stretch panels at sides and back for unrestricted mobility
- Internal pocket handily fits climbing skins