Find your balance.
Every athlete that pushes their boundaries in bitter cold conditions knows the constant challenge of temperature regulation—too cold and you're fumbly and inefficient, too hot and you get fatigued and clammy. The Mammut Aenergy Insulated Vest helps you find that "happy medium" whether you're picking your way up alpine routes, backcountry touring, or just keeping your trail running training up despite the snow. Made from lighweight Polartec Alpha insulation and breathable Pertex Micro fabric, this vest has a high vapor permeability when you're getting your hustle on. Stretchy fleece side panels, an adjustable hem, DWR treatment, and a small packing volume make the Aenergy the ideal intermediate layer for all your stop-and-go activities.
- Ideal temperature regulation on stop-and-go ascents
- Breathable Pertex Micro fabric and DWR treatment
- Polartec Alpha insulation is lightweight and packable
- Stretchy side panels dump excess heat and move with you
- Athletic fit performs well under harnesses and while hiking