Aconcagua Light ML Fleece Jacket
Once you hit a certain elevation, the temperatures begin to drop, but the shade begins to disappear as you make your way up to the treeline. When you start to get too cold for comfort, pull out your Mammut Aconcagua Light ML Fleece Jacket from your backpack and keep moving. Made with Polartec Power Grid fleece, this pull-over keeps you warm and covered while remaining breathable for hiking. And equipped with UPF 50+ sun protection, you stay reliably protected from the sun while exposed at high elevations. Lightweight stretch construction moves with you as you scramble your way to the summit, and the flatlock seams and no-hand pocket design is comfortable with the hip-straps of your loaded camera pack.
- Technical fleece for exploring the treeline
- Stretch construction moves with you as you hike and scramble
- Moisture-wicking material keeps you dry from perspiration
- UPF 50+ sun protection gives solid protection at high elevations
- Flatlock seams and no hand pockets is comfortable for backpack
- Zippered chest pockets holds your zinc and lip balm securely