- Detail Images
Bumpy roads are no match.
Stay comfy in the saddle like never before with the Maloja Men's KarkopfM. Bib Short. Crafted from Lycra Eco, a highly functional and sustainable stretch fabric, this bib short offers high elasticity, holds its shape, and brings you elevated freedom of movement for reliable performance on your bike.
With perforated foam and exclusively bonded seams, the anatomically-shaped S.A.T. chamois brings you chafe-free comfort, maximum protection, and retains 90% of the impact energy while reducing chatter. Then, in addition to the padding in the pelvic area, the pubic bone area is also equipped with elevated shock absorption that neutralizes any negative vibrations that you'd otherwise feel in every little bump in the road. Maloja also gave this chamois anti-microbial treatment for odor prevention, and perforated the foam for enhanced moisture-wicking and breathable performance. Plus, siliconized skin straps lock down the fit with snug comfort, while the flatlock seam construction reduces painful chafing that usually accompanies long rides.
- High-performing, stretchy, and impact-absorbing bib
- Stretch Lycra fabric allows unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting design keeps cool comfort close to your skin
- Chamois uses perforated foam and anti-microbial treatment
- Chamois absorbs harsh impacts in sensitive areas
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates harsh chafing