Trail to track versatility.
Whether you're hitting the road, trail, or going out for a few laps around the Nordic track, the Maloja InnsbruckM Vest is ready to keep your core toasty on your outing. The InnsbruckM wraps you up with toasty Mititech thermal insulation around your core, and tough StormShell to protect you from the elements when you're out. The fabrics offer generous 4-ways stretch so that you don't feel limited in your movements, and are cut with cycling and Nordic skiing in mind, with elastic binding along the arm holes to keep frosty gusts out, and a longer back hem to keep you covered when you're on the bike. Since vests are most versatile when paired with layers, Maloja's designers opt for a relaxed fit on the InnsbruckM, so you can pair a base layer and light jacket with it on chilly days.
- Windproof and light multisport vest for alpine adventures
- MitiTech thermal front and back keep your core toasty
- Stormshell panel over shoulders and chest protect from icy wind
- Reflective print keeps you visible in low light conditions
- Relaxed fit ideal for packing on the layers
- Elastic binding on arms keep the cold out
- Zippered chest pocket for stashing away valuables
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
Was hoping for something with more reflectivity for bike commuting. FYI the star pattern is not reflective. There is one reflective star on the back and it's in an area that would get covered by a backpack. Cute vest, nicely made, but not what I was looking for.
Love the white vest. Fits well. Got a small and Iâm 34b, 128 lbs. i got this for cycling but will use for daily too. Pretty on and matches a lot of my running outfits