- Detail Images
Whether on a Nordic dawn patrol or a spin on a cool afternoon, the Maloja HallieM. Jacket plays the breathable, thermally insulated outer or mid layer perfectly. Though it's called a jacket, the HallieM. fits, insulates, and breathes like a classic thermal jersey that's been updated with Maloja's typically understated aesthetic.
The jacket is made from Maloja's Lycra Sanded material, a four-way stretch whose low-loft brushed inner face establishes a microclimate of warmth next to your skin. It traps body warmth without stifling, and when intensity spikes during intervals or climbs, it banishes internal moisture to the cool air, reducing the risk that a hard effort will leave you wallowing in a clammy chill for the rest of the ride. The HallieM. is finished with an oversized, side-entry zip pocket out back, which lends itself to storing everything from fuel to a wind vest.
- A thermal top for cycling and cross-training
- Brushed thermal material insulates and breathes
- Oversized rear pocket for storage
- Semi-autolock zipper reduces jingling
- Maloja's understated polka dot style adds character to rides