- Detail Images
Punishing rides just met their match.
Tackling a 6%-grade hill climb on an 85-degree day with 100% humidity? No sweat when you're rocking the Maloja Women's EisenhutM. Multisport Jersey. Crafted from an insanely lightweight Pushlite fabric, this jersey wicks moisture away from your skin, keeps breathability sky-high, and stretches exactly where you need it for top-tier performance when the going gets tough.
When you've reached the top, the Gore Windstopper membrane shields you from those piercing winds that'll rapidly drop your body temp on the high-speed ride back down the canyon. Meanwhile, a water-repellent coating gives you some peace of mind with light protection when you notice rain drops beginning to darken the pavement in front of you. And at the end of the ride, you're able to grab lunch with the crew in fresh confidence thanks to an odor-fighting Polygiene anti-microbial treatment.
- Breathable, lightweight, and protective for demanding rides
- Featherweight fabric wicks sweat, dries quickly, and stretches
- Gore Windstopper membrane protects you from piercing winds
- Regular fit keeps mobility free and unrestricted
- Water-resistant fabric sheds moisture in passing storms
- Polygiene treatment keeps funky odors at bay
- Q & A
Love the wind stopper material
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I didn't realize the front panel of this jersey was wind stopper when I ordered
But was excited when it arrived. I think it will be great for windy hikes and rides
I think it runs true to size and has a loose cut. I typically wear a small or XS and the small fit as I would expect.