Majesty Vadera Carbon Ski - Women's
- 166cm, 171cm, 176cm
- [166cm] 138 / 110 / 124mm [171cm] 139 / 110 / 125mm [176cm] 140 / 110 / 125mm
- Turn Radius:
- early rise tip, camber underfoot
- paulownia, poplar
- trix fiberglass, quadrax fiberglass, full biax carbon, carbon-aramid
- Claimed Weight:
- [176cm] 3lb 10oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
Vadera Carbon Ski
When you split your days on hill between the resort and the backcountry you need a ski that can handle both without skipping a beat. The Majesty Vadera Carbon Ski effortlessly handles both scenarios by combining a 110mm waist with lightweight but stiff construction. This allows you to float through fresh powder and power through chop all while having enough energy in your legs for another lap.
- Freeride-minded powder ski ready for touring or resort riding
- 110mm waist offers exceptional float and stability at all times
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges for hard charging
- Early rise in the tip adds versatile control in variable terrain
- Carbon laminate offers reliable stiffness without adding weight
- Paulownia core offers excessive weight savings for the up hill
- Sintered bases help you skip across long flat spots with ease
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.