Majesty Havoc Carbon Ski
- 176cm, 181cm, 186cm
- [176cm] 140 / 110 / 125mm [181cm] 141 / 110 / 126mm [186cm] 143 / 110 / 127mm
- Turn Radius:
- [176cm] 21m [181cm] 23m [186cm] 23m
- early rise tip, camber underfoot
- paulownia, poplar
- triax fiberglass, quadrax fiberglass, full biax carbon, carbon-aramid
- 4Radius sidecut
- Claimed Weight:
- [176cm] 3lb 10oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
Havoc Alpine Touring Ski
If you’re going for a one-ski quiver, the Havoc Carbon makes a strong case for itself. This lightweight and versatile ski packs in 110mm underfoot for plenty of floatation, plus a directional camber with early rise nose that smooths out turns. Carbon-reinforced construction keeps the build light, poppy, and responsive in all kinds of terrain.
- A versatile ski built to handle everything from groomers to touring
- 4Radius sidecut uses multi radii for short or long turns
- 4Radius Rocker reduces drag and maximizes control at speed
- Stiff core combines light paulownia and poplar inserts
- Carbon reinforcement keeps things light, stiff and responsive
- Majesty’s Ski4Trees program plants a tree for every pair of skis sold
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.