A new version of the Next generation.
We spec the MT5 Next brakes on our trail, enduro, and cross-country bikes because it offers 4-piston Magura brake power along with a lightweight construction. The MT5's master cylinder housing, piston, and handlebar clamp are made from CarboTecture SL injection-molded carbon fiber, stronger and lighter than the company's already-revolutionary CarboTecture material used on the MT4 and MT2 brakes.
- Lightweight 4-piston brakes for trail, enduro, and cross-country riding
- Reinforced bleed plug resists damage over time
- Post-mount compatibility for most MTB forks and frames
- Forged caliper construction provides enhanced responsiveness
- Brakes do not include rotors
- Item #MGR001J
- Lever Adjustability
- reach (tool free)
- Mount Type
- mineral oil
- not included
- Claimed Weight
- cross-country, trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.