Keeping up appearances.
It's no secret that a great day on the hill largely depends on the conditions, but the next factor determining the quality of your day is often what jacket you're wearing. With this in mind, do yourself a favor and pick up the Mackage Men's Chano Jacket. The premium-priced offering is made for the fashion-minded skier or snowboarder who puts a premium on aesthetics over raw utility and snowsport function. Featuring a cotton and polyester blended face fabric, the Chano includes a burly warm duck down insulation that will keep you warm walking around the base area, sitting at the coffee stall, shopping for exotic furs, and other lifestyle-oriented activities. Extra features include sealed seams to keep the moisture out, thumbhole cuffs to ward off the pow, and aquaguard zips so leakage won't end your day prematurely.
- A fashionable jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and apres lifestyle
- Duck down insulation keeps you toasty when the mercury dips deep
- Forearm pocket holds mobile devices or ski pass for easy scanning
- Aquagard zips keep moisture from leaking into the interior
- Chin-zip and drawstring hood help block out the wind and chill
- Water resistant construction sheds light precip and splash
- Thumbholes keep sleeves stationary and blocks snow entry
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Have someone measure from the center of the back neck down the arm, with arm slightly bent, to the wrist bone.