Whether you're exploring cantinas around town or taking a trek down jungle trails, the Women's Luna Sandals Oso 2.0 Sandal is the perfect footwear to pack when you're headed to exotic destinations south of the border. Vibram Megagrip keep your footing stable from cobblestone sidewalks to muddy trails, and the 4.5mm lugs are designed to keep you from dragging said mud along with you as you hike. Luna designed special performance straps, which have three places of adjustment for extra comfort on long travel days, and of course there's no lack of ventilation when the day heats up.
- Technical sandals at home on the trail or around town
- Performance laces offer support and versatile adjustment options
- Vibram soles and lugs designed for gripping wet and dry surfaces
- Textured toe and heel on the soles provide extra grip on rocks
- Vibram midsoles give you energetic cushioning on longer hikes
- Hook-and-loop closure keep them in place during travel days
- Made in the USA
- Q & A
I love these.. Big fan of sandals... always been a chaco and teva girl but these are now my favorite. Durable, simple design, functional, and they are cute! almost as good as bare feet
Bought these as a house warming gift for some friends and they are all about them. Went on to tell me about the company history (founded by the guy who wrote Born to Run IIRC) and how these things are basically god's gift to sandal clad feet. Apparently really comfortable and well-made.