- Detail Images
Traveling with a bang.
You step off the plane in Bangkok and are now tasked with trying to decipher your way out of the airport. You feel lucky that you didn't check your bag because you have no idea how to read "Baggage Claim" in Thai. Good think you brought your Lowe Alpine Kulu ND 50:60 Backpack and have lots of outside pockets where you can store your translation dictionaries. You reach around and slide off the travel cover and pull out the hipbelt for an easier, more comfortable walk through the airport and you and your unscathed pack are on your way. The compression straps held all your belongings in place during the flight so nothing is poking out awkwardly through the AirMesh ventilated back as you carry the Kulu through the lobby but also through the rest of Southeast Asia.
- A durable, convenient pack for long trips to far and wide destinations
- AirMesh back keeps air flowing while you hike
- Hydration compatible so you can quench your thirst on the go
- Rain cover doubles as travel cover to prevent ripping
- Stow-able hipbelt prevents wear and tear