Cerro Torre 80:100L Backpack
Whether it's a multi-day trek above treeline or a long weekend getaway to your favorite alpine meadow, shoulder the Lowe Alpine Cerro Torre ND 80:100L Backpack before starting up the trail. The adjustable VT Flex Back System suspension allows you to trek comfortably, and the extendable top lid allows you to cram a few extras in to keep you going on a longer expedition. Lowe designed the hip belt to pivot with your hips for more comfortable walking, and it added padded, adjustable straps to help keep your shoulders from suffering.
It's tough to stay organized during an extended trip, but the Cerro Torre makes life a little easier with a zip-out divider in the main compartment and a series of pockets, including two on the hip belt. There are special loops to carry ice axes, trekking poles, and extra gear on the outside of the pack. The Cerro Torre's party piece, though, is the removable day pack, which has room for a reservoir, food, and a layer to help you travel efficiently on short trips away from base camp.
- Lowe's largest backpacking built for expedition treks
- Capacity expands from 80L to 100L from trip to trip
- VT Flex feels stable and comfortable for the long haul
- Waist band rotates with your every step for better mobility
- Three access points to main compartment: top, front, and bottom
- HeadLocker and TipGripper attache ice axes and trekking poles
- Detachable top lid doubles as a daypack