You've spent months planning your trip to the remote wilderness of Patagonia, acquiring all the gear you need to explore and survive out there. Now make sure all your gear makes it there—and back—in one piece with the Lowe Alpine AT Kit 60L Duffel.
Lowe Alpine constructed this duffel using TravelGrid Shield and N630, its toughest fabrics, along with minimal seams, to ensure the durability and water-resistance necessary to withstand the most aggressive luggage handlers, abrasive terrain, and heaviest downpours. Stowable shoulder straps and three grab handles offer a variety of ways to haul this behemoth, and internal compression straps help you fit everything in. Virtually unbreakable LoadLocker buckles support the heaviest loads you can pack, while lockable Tamperproof zippers let you secure the contents so you don't show up half way around the world only to find your most important gear missing.
- Spacious expedition bag that withstands tough conditions
- Rugged fabrics and minimal seams ensure maximum durability
- Internal compression straps help manage load
- Stowable shoulder straps tuck away when not needed
- LoadLocker buckles are virtually unbreakable
- Tamperproof zippers are lockable for peace of mind
- Three grab handles for easier loading
- Two external zippered pockets for easy access to small items