Get your gear to work in style.
You usually make it to work in 34 minutes and 20 seconds. But everyday is a new chance to beat this record. You pull your bike out of the garage, equipped with your Lowe Alpine AirZone Velo 25 Backpack and off you go to race yourself. Even though it is a pretty easy ride, you still keep your bike tools in their respective pocket, just in case, separate from your main compartment which holds all your work stuff with your laptop snugly next to it in its sleeve. The AirAone's outer is waterproof and dirt proof, so when the morning commute turns into a sailing expedition through a monsoon, you don't have to fret about all your valuables getting waterlogged.
- A commuting backpack for getting to work or wherever you need to go next
- Separate pocket for keeping bike tools in case of emergency
- Waterproof and dirtproof outer keep pack clean even in a storm
- AirZone back allows air to circulate, keeping you cool
- Light attachment spot for visibility while you ride
- Compression straps keep your gear in place
- Hydration compatible for longer rides