So comfortable that you'll wear them anyway.
Who knows, maybe your trip home to Iowa for the winter holidays will turn into a hiking expedition somehow, but either way, you're wearing your Lowa Women's Innox EVO GTX QC Hiking Boots on the plane so you don't have to deal with packing them in your suitcase. Built with a Gore-Tex membrane, the Innoxs will keep your feet dry on slushy sidewalks in the drop-off lane, while standing on the slick security line tiles, and through the swig of tea you unfortunately spilled while waiting to board your plane. These lightweight boots have a low-profile, comfortable design so they won't be too clunky to just wear around town when you realize you didn't pack any other shoes once you're home. Enduro Evo rubber adds durability and keeps you from slipping on the boardwalk or on an icy trail through the Iowan wild. A comfortable DynaPU and Monowrap Frame midsole help absorb shock whether you're taking a snowy walk through a park downtown or hustling through the airport so you don't miss your flight home.
- Be prepared for any hike anywhere with these durable and comfy boots
- Gore-Tex waterproofing keeps feet dry all day
- Breathable design prevents stuffiness
- DynaPU and Monowrap midsole absorb shock and add suuport
- Enduro Evo rubber offers traction and durability