Gorgon GTX Hiking Shoe
Whether you're speed hiking up to a new summit or are out for some fitness walking, the lightweight Lowa Gorgon GTX Hiking Shoe will keep you comfortable. Its Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry so you don't have to go out of your way to cross shallow streams while the injected PU midsole ensures lasting cushion through the miles. A Monowrap Stability Frame keeps your feet snug in the shoe was you charge across uneven terrain and its Lowa Speedhiking sole keeps you on your feet as you venture into the backcountry or off trail.
- Low-cut shoe for speed hiking and fitness walking in any conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet comfortably dry in wet weather
- Injected PU midsole provides soft cushioning through the miles
- Nylon joint-stabilizing element offers optimal support as you hike
- Rubber soles offer solid traction in the backcountry and off trail
- Fabric loops keep laces secure as you speed hike in new territory