Lowa Dublin III GTX QC Boot - Men's
Dublin III GTX QC Boot
With a casual style that might betray its technical chops, this boot will be a reliable partner through wet winters and chill autumn days. The waterproof construction keeps out moisture from snow, slush, and unpleasant winter mixes, while a high-traction outsole keeps your footing secure on slick sidewalks.
- Stylish, laid-back boot with performance for chilly, wet weather
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry on snowy days
- Lowa Winter outsole offers slip-resistance for slushy sidewalks
- Additional layer of lining provides extra warmth in cold temps
- PU midsole delivers comfortable, long-lasting cushioning
- Suede upper gives you easygoing style around town
Functional and Stylish
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Absolutely loving these boots for this winter. They are perfectly warm, keep the feet dry, not only because they are Gore-tex but also because of the high tops keeping that deeper snow out. The soles have not slipped once on those snowy or icy sidewalks that are always out there in the winter. These have been so nice to put my foot into after a long day in the snowboard boots.
Did you size up for winter wear socks? I usually wear a 9.5/10, wonder if i should take a 10.5?
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||US WOMEN|