Urban sightseeing to jaunts through the park.
Sometimes you just want to take in the sights of a new city on a rental bike or take an idyllic spin through the park with the sun shining overhead and birds chirping in the distance. For these instances where go-fast efficiency is trumped by comfort and walkability, the Louis Garneau Women's Urban Mountain Bike Shoe certainly fits the bill with its casual disposition and flexible sole that allows you to walk off the bike.
Durable synthetic leather uppers withstand all the abuse you can dish out around town, plus there's breathable mesh inserts to keep your feet from overheating. And despite being similar to a standard sneaker, it does retain the 2-bolt compatibility you've come to love from mountain bike footwear, so you can use it with a number of popular mountain bike pedals, including Shimano SPD and Crank Brothers. And for those who prefer to wear flats, you'll enjoy the grippy rubber sole with longitudinal lugs to keep you glued to the pedals.
- Casual cycling shoes excel on commutes and urban tours
- 2-bolt compatibility for use with mountain bike cleats
- Rubber sole excels at pedaling and walking around town
- Traditional lace-up design for security and comfort
- Durable synthetic leather and breathable mesh uppers
- EVA-padded footbed for support underfoot