- Detail Images
Tri on comfort.
You take your tri kit seriously, but that doesn't mean comfort should be sacrificed for your streamlined fit. Take the Louis Garneau Pro Carbon Comfort Top, for example — it packs in more than just sleek fabrics and aerodynamics, aiming to please with a slightly more relaxed comfort fit. Its crafted with the same structure as the Pro Carbon Top, with Cold Black Carbon Sligh, and Carbon X-mesh panels, but with just a touch more room, so you don't have to feel like you're trapped in a skin-tight suit when you transition from one leg to the next.
The Pro Carbon Comfort jersey includes all the features discerning triathletes look for when deciding on kit. In addition to its aero properties, the fabrics' high breathability and moisture-wicking prowess situate it well to handle the rigors of warm-weather events. Garneau also adds coldblack treatment across the jersey to reflect the sun's harmful rays for an extra dose of protective cooling. It's topped with two aero-and-hydrodynamic pockets in back that keep your gels at an arm's reach without impeding your speed through the water or on land.
- A tri-ready jersey that keeps comfort in mind
- Aerodynamic fabrics reduce drag to gain precious seconds on the bike
- Lightweight, breathable fabrics function well in summer heat
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays for cool protection
- Rear pockets stow gels and other small essentials
- Standard fit gives a little extra room to boost comfort