- Detail Images
Witness the phenomenon.
Leave no mountain un-trekked thanks to the Louis Garneau Phenom Snowshoes. This lightweight, high-performance snowshoe features a 360-degree crampon system that assures unimpeded mobility and traction as you tackle varied and unpredictable backcountry terrain. Additionally, the durable aluminum frame ensures you stay light on your feet, while the Boa closure system ensures a snug, pressure-free fit and feel. The Contact Ultimate harness provides support on all terrain, and the Perimeter+ frame enhances your overall traction, stability, and float as you hike. Not to mention, the free motion pivot on the axle assures an efficient, natural stride and prevents the snowshoe from whapping you in the leg as you trek.
- A lightweight, durable snowshoe for steep ascents and descents
- Contact Ultimate harness assures support on all terrain
- Boa closure offers a snug, pressure-free fit and feel
- Gradient heel riser reduces leg and foot fatigque
- Perimeter+ frame enhances overall traction and stability
- CORE crampons provide unimpeded grip on all surfaces