Your mother is coming to visit, and of course, you're only halfway through a laundry list of must-do chores you need to accomplish before her arrival. When you wake up the morning-of to clear skies, warm sun, and the buzzy energy of an early summer day, push your to-do list aside, put on the Louis Garneau Equipe Jersey, and go join your ride crew anyway.
If your calculations are correct, you'll have just enough time to pedal one of your favorite local loops before Mom and Dad show up, and with the Equipe's regular fit and soft, moisture-wicking fabric, you won't look like a sweaty mess when they arrive. The jersey's water-resistant rear pocket will protect your phone from sweat when you bring it along to keep track of your parents' progress, and the included Enviro pocket allows you to keep trash separate from the rest of your essentials. Stash your empty gel wrappers in it to avoid greeting Mom and Dad with the sticky fingers of your five-year old self when you pull into the driveway, just in the nick of time.
- Take advantage of warm, sunny days in this breathable jersey
- Regular fit is tailored but not contoured
- Fabric panels wick moisture and encourage airflow
- Water-resistant pocket shields phone from sweat
- Separate Enviro pocket hangs onto empty wrappers
- Silicone gripper prevents a wandering bottom hem