- Detail Images
Pro-level jersey for us mere mortals.
Let's face it, not all of us have the lean physique of a professional cyclist and most cycling companies have failed to realize this in the design of their top-tier jerseys. Traditionally, these race-inspired jerseys have forced you to size up by one or two whole sizes, just to obtain a fit that's not akin to stuffing your body into a straight jacket. Louis Garneau realized this was a problem, so they made the Men's Elite M-2 Jersey for us mere mortals desiring the fit and finish of a premium jersey worn by the pros, but without forcing us to stuff into a race-inspired jersey that's better suited for professional cyclists.
Although the regular cut is a refreshing departure from other race-oriented jerseys, the Elite M-2 Jersey doesn't make any concessions in the areas of aerodynamics, moisture management, or UV protection. Louis Garneau employs their M-2 fabric along the shoulders and 4-way stretch Zircon fabric along the body for a streamlined, aerodynamic profile that's seriously fast, as proven by the jersey's wind-tunnel testing. Not only is it fast, but you'll enjoy the cooling airflow provided by Square Mesh inserts where you tend to sweat the most (i.e. the underarm areas), as well as laser-finished armbands for a streamlined fit and secure feel over your arms.
- Pro-level jersey with a regular fit for us mortals
- 4-way stretch Zircon fabric conforms without restriction
- Pre-shaped shoulders with M-2 fabric for reduced drag
- Square Mesh inserts at underarms for cooling airflow
- Perforated elastic band at rear hem prevents flapping
- Laser-cut aero armbands for a secure fit and feel
- 3 angled rear pockets for easier access to items
- Headphone port at pocket for clean cable routing