- Detail Images
Grip, dexterity, and durability.
There's nothing worse than struggling to grip your bars, especially when you're pummeling over rocks and roots at high speeds on the trail or grinding over a bumpy back road. That's where the Louis Garneau Men's Elan Glove comes into play, providing sure-handed dexterity, non-slip grip, and abrasion-resistance for trail riding and exploring back roads on your gravel bike.
GTEX synthetic leather provides high levels of durability, should you take a minor spill or skid out at high speeds on the trail. This trail glove is perforated to increase breathability and features Biogel 2 padding in the palm that absorbs fatiguing vibration over uneven terrain. It's finished with a soft thumb, so you can wipe sweat dripping down your face in hot weather.
- Sure-handed grip and durability for trail and gravel
- GTEX synthetic leather withstands abrasion and spills
- Biogel 2 padding at palm absorbs fatiguing vibration
- Perforated palm provides cooling airflow on hot days
- Soft thumb panel for wiping sweat off your face
- Stretch cuff with hook-and-loop closure