- Detail Images
Shine on into the night.
Hot summer days may have your rides stretching further into the evenings, calling for a boost of reflectivity to help you stay seen, You may have a bit of fluorescent here and there, and some reflective accents on your kit, but its not likely that your gloves hit the pavement with as much shine as the Louis Garneau Women's Air Gel + RTR Cycling Gloves. These lightweight gloves maintain an airy feel thanks to light mesh construction, all the while shining bright with help from RTR fabric that catches light and reflect back to keep motorists aware of you on the road. The palms are crafted from Ax Suede for moisture-managing grip, and feature Biogel padding in targeted areas to soak up rough vibrations from the road.
- Reflective gloves for hot summer nights
- Lightweight mesh lets your skin breathe
- Shine brightly with RTR reflective fabric
- Targeted gel on palm soaks up road vibrations
- Ax Suede palm material boosts grip and wicks moisture