Lunch time is the best time.
Say goodbye to bringing a sandwich in a plastic bag when you hit the water, and bring a real lunch in the Light My Fire LunchKit. The bowl holds your main dish while its lid doubles as a plate in case you want to share with a friend. Two SnapBoxes hold your snacks and side dishes and won't let water in even if they fall off the boat. Plus, the whole kit floats, so your lunch will never end up at the bottom of the lake. A spork ensures you'll have the means to eat whatever you packed, and a harness lets you attach the kit to ensure your lunch stays with you.
- Kit for packing your lunch in a superior fashion
- Main dish and plate hold your entree
- SnapBoxes are watertight
- Spork ensures you can eat politely
- Buoyant to keep your lunch from sinking
- Harness secures the kit to your pack or boat