- Detail Images
Effortless float and surfy smoothness.
If you're a hard-charging, powder-loving, big-mountain devouring kind of girl, reach for the Liberty Women's Genesis Ski the next time a big storm blankets your home mountain with over a foot of fresh pow. Its 116mm waist and playful tip and tail rocker give you effortless float and surfy smoothness through powder, and its versatile radius allows you to make everything from tight turns through the trees to big, open turns down back-mountain bowls with ease. The Genesis features Liberty's Xcore, which combines the energy of bamboo with lightweight paulownia and durable poplar, to keep you dancing in the powder all day. Plus, the Genesis sports a burly sandwich construction with bomber sidewalls to prevent an blowouts from happening when you simply can't resist shredding some low-tide pow early in the season.
- A women's specific, powder-hungry ski for big-mountain skiers
- 116mm width waist offers effortless float through powder
- Bomb Rocker profile adds float and is surfy in deep snow
- Bamboo, paulownia, and poplar core for lightweight energy
- Multi-radius sidecut allows for varied turn shapes