Orca Split Snowboard - Blem 2022
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Orca Blem Split Snowboard
The ultimate surfing machine from Lib Tech's catalog has been sliced in two, creating a splitboard worthy of the freshest backcountry stashes. Modeled exactly after Lib Tech's Orca, this powder-blasting splitboard is ready to surf through beautiful, untouched pow for as long as our legs can handle it. Its contact-maximizing whale tail technology maneuvers through tricky terrain and imperfect conditions. When this fish is filleted, its ultralight construction and integrated inserts make skinning feel like less of a chore and more of a reward. Once we've found the perfect line, the included Karakoram clips provide us with an unyielding connection to keep us confident and focused on the dreamy ride ahead.
Disclaimer: This factory "Blem" product may have slight cosmetic damage, but it is still as surfy and technical as its counterpart.
- High-float splitboard for exploring fresh backcountry lines
- Size down this volume-shifted directional board about 3 centimeters
- Rocker between feet and powerful tip and tail camber feel weightless
- Stiffer flex for stability on the climb up and the ride down
- Lightweight aspen and paulownia core is strong and floaty
- Out-of-the-box tour-ready with built-in tip inserts and Ultra Clips
- Factory "Blem" product may have slight cosmetic damage
- Item #LBTV1CV