Eleven Six Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards
An ideal choice for flat waters with the choppy conditions, the Eleven Six Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboards is designed for lakes, reservoirs, and calm off-coast exploration. It features a longer length than its Ten Six sibling, offering faster travel across large bodies of water, yet still boasts plenty of stability for fitness and yoga. Rocker in the nose—and particularly the pointed profile—is designed to cut through small waves, so you can take it out onto the ocean when the wind is still. The Eleven Six is also a great length for larger paddlers, and it's built with a durable drop-stitch construction that's ready for the long haul.
Level Six equipped the Eleven Six with an assortment of features, including a generous deck pad for serious grip, and a single fin that encourages smooth and speedy sailing on your favorite waters. The board deflates to a storable size that fits into your closet or car, and comes with a backpack for easier carry if you're hiking to your destination. The Eleven Six is even equipped with deck bungee cord for storing gear, snacks, or layers, so you can take full advantage of weekends on the water.
- An inflatable SUP that handles well on still or choppy water
- Drop needle construction provides long-term durability
- Long design offers speed without compromising stability
- Pointed and rockered nose handles well on smaller waves
- Grab handle offers convenient carry to the water's edge
- Deflates for easy storage in the included carrying backpack
- Comes with a high-pressure pump, single fin, and repair kit