Why We Like The MTB 4.0 Lite Glove
Expertly balancing lightweight bar feel with burly hand protection, the Leatt MTB 4.0 Lite Glove is what we count on for days getting after on the trail without restricting our movement. NanoGrip technology on the palm provides a locked-in grip on the bars through high-speed bank turns, while the AirFlex impact gel on the back of the hand and knuckles help soften the blow in the event of a crash.
- Lightweight mountain biking gloves designed for intense rides
- Ultra-thin, durable material stretches with your hand
- Ventilated upper material maintains high levels of breathability
- AirFlex impact gel adds protection without limiting movement
- NanoGrip palm ensures confident grip on the handlebars
- Item #LBRI067
- [back of hand] lightweight synthetic, [palm] NanoGrip
- AirFlex impact gel
- stretch fit cuff
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 10, 2022
- I've used it several times
Love these gloves. I haven’t really worn anything like them before. They have a natural, second skin feel—thin but not flimsy. Grippy palms. Feels like heat transfers out of them really well. Lightweight but functional knuckle padding... my only complaint is the thumbs are a little short for my hands! Like 2mm more room and they’d be perfect. Maybe I’m just blessed with rare banana-thumbs.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com