SX 90 Ski Boot
The Women's SX 90 Ski Boot holds true to Lange's reputation of making hard-charging boots for high-performance skiing, but with a more accessible twist. Unlike Lange's famously stiff, narrow boots, the SX boasts a comfortable 102 millimeter last, ideal for skiers with wider feet, while the 90 flex offers a friendly, responsive feel for intermediate to advanced lady rippers who want to crush the entire mountain.
Lange's mono-injected shell construction offers a smooth, consistent flex for powerful control of your ski, while softer plastic, strategically placed over the instep, makes it easy to get your boot on and off. Inside the shell, the thermo-moldable liner can be easily customized for a precise fit. The liner's women-specific tongue is asymmetrically shaped to evenly distribute pressure across your shin as you flex into the boot, providing more comfort and better overall control. And, Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty all day so you can rip steep corduroy, dance through tight trees, and sniff out powder stashes until the chairs stop spinning.
- Rip the resort in comfort in this all-mountain ski boot
- Friendly 90 flex is suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Accessible 102mm last accommodates wider feet
- Mono-injected shell delivers smooth, consistent performance
- Softer plastic over instep makes entry and exit easy
- Women-specific liner disperses shin pressure for comfort and control
- Liner is thermo-moldable for precise, performance-oriented fit
- Thinsulate insulation keeps toes warm on chilly days
|24.5 / 25||7.5||38.5|
|27 / 27.5||10.5||42.5|