Take it to the slopes.
For those who have a need for speed, whether it's boxing slalom poles or bombing groomers, Lange designed the RS 120 Ski Boot. With a 120 flex, this boot is stiff enough to tear up the race course, but it's more forgiving than its burly RS 130 counterpart. Adjustable forward lean and canting, combined with low profile articulated race buckles, assure you'll get these things dialed in just the way you like it. The narrow 97mm last and Race Fit liner will make sure your feet don't slide all over the place, and the mono-injected shell is responsive and powerful, providing control and consistency each and every time you decide to show off your Super G turns under the lift.
- An aggressive race-inspired boot for charging hard
- Stiff 120 flex has plenty of power
- Narrow 97mm last is race-ready
- Mono-injected shell offers consistent power transmission
- Customizable liner for a precise and comfortable fit
- Low-profile race buckles help reduce drag
|24.5 / 25||6.5||38.5|
|27 / 27.5||9.5||42.5|
|29.5 / 30||12.5||46.5|