MX241 Endurance Cycling Shoe - Men's
MX241 Endurance Cycling Shoe
So you've discovered that your taste in off-road riding borders on all-day epics over rugged terrain. Good news, the Men's MX241 Endurance Cycling Shoe from Lake is specifically designed to give you comfort and efficiency in the backcountry with impressively durable elements that can handle the abuse with aplomb. Lake wanted to meet the needs of cross-country riders competing in endurance events, that value an efficient comfortable shoe and cannot afford to have issues with their footwear during an event and demand long life from their footwear.
The MX241 Endurance Cycling Shoe is built on Lake's MX Competition last, which has an impressive hold on the heel to prevent any slippage while trying to keep a smooth pedal stroke when negotiating steep, ledgy climbs. A wider toe box gives your feet some much-needed real estate as they will inevitably swell after many hours in hot and humid trail conditions. Anyone who has experienced hotspots and generally uncomfortable feet by subjecting them to carbon planks with off-road lugs, and yearns for a more comfortable shoe with virtually the same efficiency should check these out.
The other features are what you would come to expect from a quality off-road shoe. A full grain leather upper wraps your feet with a supple feel and the reinforced anti-abrasion panels help out in areas where you're most likely to scuff the shoes. This supple leather upper is cinched down with dual Boa IP1 dials allowing for a micro-adjustable fit while tightening and loosening. The full carbon sole provides efficient power transfer through the pedals and the grippy rubber lugs dig in for traction as your calves burn while the eyes look for the end point of the hike-a-bike.
- Comfortable, efficient shoe built for off-road abuse
- Abrasion-resistant elements add durability
- MX Competition last is snug in the heel, wider in the toebox
- Dual Boa IP1 dials provide secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Full grain leather upper is supple and mold to the foot
- Stiff carbon fiber sole maximizes power transfer
- Rubber lugs add grippy traction while off the bike
- Item runs small, so we recommend going up one size for ideal fit
- Item #LKC001U
- Upper Material
- Helcor abrasion resistant leather, full grain leather
- Dual Side mounted Push/Pull IP1 BOA
- Lake Race 100% carbon fiber, Mountain Race X real rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 39] 13.7oz (387g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years