La Sportiva TX4 Approach Shoe - Women's
TX4 Approach Shoe
Sometimes the climb itself is only half of the adventure. Built with leather uppers, a PU rand, and shock-absorbing midole, the TX4 Approach Shoe is the most structured and long-lasting boot in La Sportiva's Traverse X series. The Mega-Grip Vibram soles hold fast on slick boulders or steep scree fields, and they're designed with specific climbing zones to assist on both uphill and downhill travel.
- A rugged trail shoe for lengthy approaches to climbing routes
- Leather and PU uppers can endure mile after mile of rough trail
- TechLite rand grips well and defends against toe-bruising encounters
- Mesh lining provides breathable comfort on warm summer days
- Sticky Vibram outsoles get you to the crag with steady footing
- Impact Brake System designed for steep approaches or slick terrain
- Trail Bite Heel enhances downhill grip when you're headed home
- Lace-up closure delivers a secure, personalized fit ideal for hiking
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!