Trango Tower GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Trango Tower GTX Mountaineering Boot is designed with comfort and support for spring, summer, and fall ascents in the alpine. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort keeps your feet dry as you make your way across muddy trails, shallow streams, and snowy terrain but still breathes well to keep your feet from overheating at lower altitudes. The rugged upper features La Sportiva's Honey-Comb reinforcements to withstand the rigors of mountain travel. PU in the midsole offers support and cushioning when moving over rocky terrain, and EVA inserts decrease weight while still absorbing impacts and providing excellent rebound. Rounding the boot out is a Vibram One outsole for reliable traction on precarious ridgelines and the durability needed to withstand season after season in the high alpine. This sole is also equipped with an Impact Brake System for better control on descents.
- Lightweight 3-season alpine boot for warmth and support on ascents
- Abrasion-resistant uppers withstand the rigors of mountain travel
- Honey-Comb Guard inserts in high-wear zones enhance durability
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture for dry feet in wet conditions
- 3D Flex ankle provides lateral flexibility during your treks
- Supportive PU midsole has EVA inserts for lightweight cushioning
- Vibram One sole delivers reliable traction across varied terrain
- Crampon compatible heel helps to simplify icy and snowy traverses
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!