Crawling up climbs.
Creepy, crawly spiders can climb any route better than any climber, and knowing that actually brings confidence to you when you enter a climbing gym for the first time, because you can do it if an insect can do it, and the La Sportiva Women's Tarantula Climbing Shoe is here to help. Like most climbing shoes, the Tarantula has the friction to help you stick to those footholds you think are impossible to stand on. Unlike most climbing shoes, the Tarantula actually focuses on comfort so you can keep thinking about how to climb without the agonies of painful feet trying to convince you to put on some slippers or something.
- Entry-level climbing shoe focuses on comfort
- Flat profile ensures all-day comfort for focusing on learning to climb
- Frixion rubber sole helps you stick to smaller footholds
- Unlined leather upper will stretch about half a size
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!