Why We Like The Spire GTX Hiking Shoe
When we feel the need for speed, the Spire GTX Hiking Shoe gets us moving in no time. Inspired by a combination of trail running technology and La Sportiva's mountain DNA roots, this low-profile hiking shoe is designed for hikers that move with speedy efficiency through their favorite alpine trails and winding forest paths.
- Low-profile hiking shoe inspired by mountain running
- Mesh construction ensures breathable comfort during long days
- GORE-TEX membrane keeps your feet dry during stormy hikes
- Compression-molded midsoles absorb the shocks of rocky trails
- Durable Vibram soles provide grippy hold on all terrain types
- TPU toe cap and heel protect against sharp encounters on the go
- Lace closure delivers an adjustable, secure fit for speedy ascents
- Item #LSP00JT
- Upper Material
- Nano Cell 2.0 mesh, PU TechLite
- GORE-TEX Surround
- 5mm Ortholite Mountain Hiking
- Vibram XS Trek, Stability Control System
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, size 38] 1lb 10.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.