Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Women's Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot was designed and built for long days spent on the glacier and early mornings climbing a combination of vertical ice and rock. This lightweight single boot is ideal for all but the world's highest peaks, and features a Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort insert for waterproof and breathable performance and cozy comfort in cold alpine climates.
The tough upper is composed of Sportiva's Idro-Perwanger leather upper, which is silicone-impregnated for added protection from moisture, and it's reinforced with a full-wrap rubber rand to protect the boot from front point shrapnel. Underfoot, the Nepal Cube is fitted with a low-profile Carbon Tech honeycomb insulated footbed to add warmth while still maintaining a stiff feel for secure climbing. The PU midsole with toe and heel welts accommodate step-in crampons, while the aggressive Vibram sole offers rock-solid traction during the approach to the glaciated flanks of your objective.
- Mountaineering boots for alpine adventures
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane seals out snow
- Idro-Perwanger Roughout leather upper withstands abrasion
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort lining traps warmth
- Carbon Tech honeycomb insulated footbed retains heat
- Polyurethane midsole provides anatomical structure
- Vibram sole with Impact Brake System is step-in crampon compatible
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||MONDO|
- Note: La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives us four extra sizes per size run which gives you a better fit!