Why We Like The Mutant Trail Running Shoe
The La Sportiva Women's Mutant Trail Running Shoe is the next stage of evolution for the high performance trail running shoe world. Enhanced upgrades include the FustionGate lacing harness that uses high frequency reinforcements to wrap the breathable airmesh upper securely around your foot. La Sportiva also added its SpyralTongue for an even better fit, and a four-way stretch scree guard protects your foot without inhibiting mobility.
Underfoot, the Mutant sports a supportive injection-molded EVA midsole with TPU for a touch of stability. FriXion XF rubber makes sure the sole stays super sticky, and V-Grooves grab everything on the trail while the Impact Brake System lives up to its name. This shoe also features a high-cut ankle at the cuff for added protection as well as a secure fit.
- Airmesh upper with TPU reinforcements
- Four-way stretch dynamic scree guard
- FusionGate lacing harness with SpyralTongue
- Injection-molded EVA midsole with TPU stabilizer
- FriXion XF sole with Impact Brake System and V-Groove
- Item #LSP005Q
- Upper Material
- airmesh, TPU, 4-way stretch dynamic scree guard
- Spyraltongue, FusionGate lacing harness
- injection-molded EVA, TPU stabilizer
- FriXion XF, Impact Brake System V-Groove, V-Groove
- Women's Tempo 2 Ergo
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 26 mm, [toe] 16 mm
- 10 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 9.52 oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 15 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.