- Detail Images
Set a speedy tempo.
If the randonee ski mountaineer is akin to a conductor in an orchestra, then consider La Sportiva's Maestro LS Ski the best baton for fast tempos. As La Sportiva's masterpiece, the Maestro represents a harmonious performance on the downhill as well as the uphill. Its honeycomb core keeps each ski as light as two pounds so you can skin with the frenetic exigency of Schubert's Der Erlkönig with ease.
To make sure you ski well on the downhill, La Sportiva equipped the Maestro with stiff quadriaxial woven carbon and fiberglass laminates so your turns are more in tune with a balanced legato, rather than an off-rhythm staccato that messes up everyone else's turns. The Maestro also boasts an Attivo shock absorber that dampens impacts, keeping things pianissimo when you're cruising at top speeds. La Sportiva shaped this ski with a skinny waist and traditional camber that work well in firmer, near-icy conditions.
- Randonee ski for mountaineering long, technical objectives
- Skinny 75mm waist keeps the ski lightweight and fast
- Traditional camber works well in firm and icy conditions
- Honeycomb core balances lightness and durability
- Quadriaxial woven carbon and fiberglass laminates for stiffness
- Attivo shock absorber with carbon reinforcements for downhill rides