Whenever you aren't moving.
You can keep warm all by yourself when you're ski touring on a steep skintrack or climbing ice, but there are plenty of times when you aren't moving quickly. The La Sportiva Men's Conquest Down Jacket keeps you warm when you're belaying buddies or studying snowpack, and it's so compressible that you can pack it when it's time to start sweating again. In fact, it's so compressible that you can pack it in a pocket and clip it outside completely full backpacks.
- Technical insulator for ski mountaineering and ice climbing
- 700-fill down insulation is warm, lightweight, and compressible
- Adjustable hem and elastic bindings at hood and cuffs
- Internal phone pocket with headphone port
- Stow pocket packs jacket for compact storage