Why We Like The La Sportiva Aequilibrium Speed GTX Mountaineering Boot
From alpine hikes to summiting snowy peaks, the La Sportiva Aequilibrium Speed GTX Mountaineering Boot is a versatile and lightweight mountaineering boot designed for moving fast in technical terrain. The Aequilibrium Speed GTX Mountaineering Boot is a single boot that incorporates a super gaiter for enhanced waterproof protection. A Gore-Tex Performance Comfort liner blocks out moisture for additional weather protection, and a synthetic PU rand seals up the boot and guards against abrasion. Vibram Dura Step tread provides maximum grip on icy and snowy terrain, and an impact brake system combined with Double Heel makes for tons of grip, traction, and stability on descents. The quick-lace system combined with the zip-up gaiter makes putting on these boots super easy, and the rear of the boot features a heel welt for use with semi-automatic crampons.
- Lightweight mid-top mountaineering boot for moving fast
- Single-boot, super gaiter design is lightweight and waterproof
- Gore-Tex performance lining is waterproof and breathable
- Vibram Dura Step tread with impact brake system is grippy
- Double Heel construction keeps your heel in place on steep descents
- Heel welt for use with semi-automatic crampons
- Protective pad integrated into gaiter for increased ankle protection
- Item #LSPZ2HR
- Upper Material
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Removable Liner
- drawcord, zipper
- Vibram Dura Step with SpringLug Tech technology
- single boot, super gaiter
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [half pair] 1lb 2.69oz (530g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.