- Detail Images
Rugged style with next-level tech.
Whether you're jibbing the streets of Montreal or lapping parks in Summit County, the L1 Overall Pants are game to go along for the ride. Built with 10K waterproofing and breathability, topped with fully sealed seams, you can trust that you'll stay dry when you head out for a day of getting shreddy.
The L1 Overall Pants skip insulation, instead opting for a relaxed fit that allows room for layering up however you deem fit for the day, so summer park laps on the glacier are just as comfortable as deep winter pow fests in sub-zero temps. The ankles feature boot gaiters to seal out the snow, and the inner thigh is hit with water-resistant zippered vents to dump heat when you get a bit toasty. While the outside of these overalls are rough and ready in appearance, you'll find the opposite inside with a satin lining that’s sleek and gentle against your skin, and allows for easy movement, even when layered up.
- Shred-ready bibs for park laps and pow slashing
- Classic style of overalls with elevated tech
- Fully seam sealed construction keeps out water
- Relaxed fit with room for layering up
- Gusseted crotch allows huge range of motion
- Ankle gaiters seal snow out from the bottom
- Inner thigh vents allow heat dumping when its warm
- Zippered pockets for stashing essentials
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
Legit overall that is warm and has great waterproofing while feeling like and looking like a regular fitting overall instead of a ski pant. 32-34 waist will fit into a medium in this pant.